Captain Zorro Captain Zorro

Really Easy

I suck at these games but I still found this to be too easy.

Strip That Girl Strip That Girl

Okay...

Well it is a little hard. I lost interest after the first girl. Too hard I'd say and not a great reward for the effort.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Great Work

This is a very well done and complicated game. Its not easy either. I was at day 98 when I finnaly got the girl. It is a cool game, you earn money, and points in strength charm, and inteligence. I only boosted up on charm and strength, it served me well. Also there is a dress up game within this, like a mini game, great work!

-IAN-

She-male: Avoid the nuts! She-male: Avoid the nuts!

Nice Females

Well its a little too hard to play, ugh, hard...

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

Not that fun to me

Well I didn't really have fun with it. I am not a skating fanatic, I play tony hawk and thats all I know about skating. But the main thing is this game is gay to me. I didn't enjoy it, the graphics suck kinda bad but I can see you put a lot of effort into it and most people seem to like it so, next time just improve the graphics and gameplay.

Dress Up or Down Dress Up or Down

Sorry but not much to it

I'm sure u prolly took a while making it but its a lil too basic. Spend some more time, make more outfits, and give her reaction to the users anoyying pokes and prods.

Check out my movie I just submitted, innercity kids 1.0

Santas Little Helper Santas Little Helper

Pretty Funny

I'd have liked it better with different anwers, they weren't like super duper funny or anything. Pretty funny ending tho!

If you like FF7 check out my movie:

http://www.newground s.com/portal/view.php?id=34506
http://www.newgrounds.com/po rtal/view.php?id=34506
http:/ /www.newgrounds.com/portal/vie w.php?id=34506

punch-a-nerd punch-a-nerd

YAY!!! I love punching nerds!

Well even tho it's a simplistic game, it is very fun. I was laugghing my butt off punching him, haha! NERDS!!! Hahaha! HAHAHA!!! I love it!

Dress Up Lilly REMASTERED Dress Up Lilly REMASTERED

Very good!

That's a super interactive one yah got there. Cool how you did all those different anime outfits. Evangelion, FF7, Cowboy Beebop...

You should have more things like the liquor bottle tho, that was really funny! Haha!

I am interested in joining your group, you can check out my flash movies and IM me at ian83129 on AIM.

Check out my movie: http://www.newgrounds.com/port al/view.php?id=34506

=Scary Encounter= =Scary Encounter=

Not TOO Scary Encounter

I liked it but it wasn't as startling as it could be, the alien wasn't scary, but at least the floating head was erie. It's a well done movie and I applaud Maniac for the randomizing code, seems difficult even tho I have barely delt with flash. Allrighty then. Good job!