View Profile RedXIII-4

All 10 Game Reviews

Really Easy

I suck at these games but I still found this to be too easy.

Okay...

Well it is a little hard. I lost interest after the first girl. Too hard I'd say and not a great reward for the effort.

Great Work

This is a very well done and complicated game. Its not easy either. I was at day 98 when I finnaly got the girl. It is a cool game, you earn money, and points in strength charm, and inteligence. I only boosted up on charm and strength, it served me well. Also there is a dress up game within this, like a mini game, great work!

Nice Females

Well its a little too hard to play, ugh, hard...

Not that fun to me

Well I didn't really have fun with it. I am not a skating fanatic, I play tony hawk and thats all I know about skating. But the main thing is this game is gay to me. I didn't enjoy it, the graphics suck kinda bad but I can see you put a lot of effort into it and most people seem to like it so, next time just improve the graphics and gameplay.

-IAN-

Sorry but not much to it

I'm sure u prolly took a while making it but its a lil too basic. Spend some more time, make more outfits, and give her reaction to the users anoyying pokes and prods.

Check out my movie I just submitted, innercity kids 1.0

Pretty Funny

I'd have liked it better with different anwers, they weren't like super duper funny or anything. Pretty funny ending tho!

If you like FF7 check out my movie:

http://www.newground s.com/portal/view.php?id=34506
http://www.newgrounds.com/po rtal/view.php?id=34506
http:/ /www.newgrounds.com/portal/vie w.php?id=34506

-IAN-

YAY!!! I love punching nerds!

Well even tho it's a simplistic game, it is very fun. I was laugghing my butt off punching him, haha! NERDS!!! Hahaha! HAHAHA!!! I love it!

Not TOO Scary Encounter

I liked it but it wasn't as startling as it could be, the alien wasn't scary, but at least the floating head was erie. It's a well done movie and I applaud Maniac for the randomizing code, seems difficult even tho I have barely delt with flash. Allrighty then. Good job!

Great flick, very funny!

I liked it a lot, the AIM guy's attacks were funny! I loved the disconnect thing, haha!

-IAN-

If you want to be an artist just make what you want and hope others can like it too. -IAN-

Ian Alexander @RedXIII-4